This past week I completed crazy challenging tasks and kind charitable acts in the name of Gishwhes.
The scavenger hunt ended early this morning, but all the fun moments I created during it live on. Some of the items I completed include:
- Creating an app that interfaces with a rotary phone, thanks Ryan!
- Making a music playlist for my family member with Alzheimer’s
- Jogging in a pineapple hat and shoes
- Olympic gurning
- Volunteering for veterans at bingo
- Defending the ladies’ undergarment department in Walmart
- Publishing an article in a newspaper about this year’s extra second, with help from team member Abigail
Those are some of my favorite items of mine from this year’s hunt, but the rest of my team awed me with every submission they created, too. My favorite item completed by a fellow Team Pudding Pants member is this hilarious floppy guy cosplay video by Becky.
I am pretty sad that my fourth Gishwhes has come to an end, but on the other hand I am grateful for the memories I created and the friends I made.